Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well, not too bad the past few days

I've been staying home and just plain resting the past few days. I still think I had a mild cold late last week which was making things overall worse.

Still more of the same, except that I was able to sit and play City for several hours in a row finally again. This is more than just "yay, I can goof off", by the way. City of Heroes can take a fair bit of brain power and reaction time to play, depending on the character. I haven't been able to stay on the game for more than an hour or two in several weeks (months?). So to be able to play solidly for 3 hours again (well, other than bio breaks and walking around a bit and such... meaning, no nap) is a pretty good step in the right direction. It means I'm building back to the ability to be able to work again eventually (I hope).

Some of my friends are asking how much longer it'll be before the docs will let me go home. The answer is I don't know, but it won't be any less than early November. So I at least have almost another month. And there is absolutely no doubt that I'm doing better now from the rest and break.

No comments:

Post a Comment