Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yippee yay!

Okay, I know part of it is hormones, but...

Yesterday, I went almost a solid 12 hours without needing a nap! An *active* 12 hours, not just vegging in front of the TV, either. At least until approaching bedtime.

Then today... got up earlier than my body's natural clock, showered (and sometimes just *that* will wipe me out), went to Spring with mom (cute shopping village), shopped for about 2.5 hours (with a fair amount of walking. More than we've been doing at the grocery store), drove to the airport (15 minutes or so from Spring), picked up hubby, drove home (over an hour), got about an hour nap (this after almost 8 hours of activity), and still had enough energy to deal with trick or treaters until we ran out of candy (granted, only 20 minutes... it went *fast* this year) and *then* played City for several hours on a focus-intensive character.

It has been months since I've been able to do something like that, especially two days in a row. Oh, and no more leg cramping than my *old* "normal" while shopping!

I'm afraid to see how bad the energy crash is going to be when the hormones let up, but even *with* that influence, I'm still doing SO much better now than a few months ago. Definitely shows that the shots are helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment