Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy dance!

Okay, it's minor things, but still. Happy dance!

My writing last night was back up to a level more like "normal". Yeah, I had to look some concepts up, but that's fine. It *has* been 10 years since I'd used those concepts.

Then my gaming last night and today.... back up to the point where it was arm ache, not mental fatigue, that drove me off. Well, last night's main run was bedtime that drove me offline, but again... "normal" :D

And then this afternoon.... I remembered some stuff mom and I were trying to remember for a while. Very clearly and in detail again.

Yeah, I know, chances are this is just a "high" just like I have "lows", but this "high" is higher than I've been in months!! It again supports that I'm seeing a generally upward trend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better! I hope this "high" lasts awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete