Sunday, September 13, 2009

I hate this.

I hate this I hate this I hate this.

What did you do today?

Me?

Woke up.

Ate breakfast.

Drank a Boost.

Went back to bed.

Got up.

Spent 30 minutes on the computer.

Took a shower.

Went to dinner at the inlaws'.

Total time... 6 hours. Total.

I'm dragging. Badly.

I do not WANT to go to bed.

I want to write. I want to work on my character in City of Heroes.

Heck, I want to *clean the upstairs game room*.

And all I feel like doing is sitting here being a lump on the chair.

It's funny...for the first time, riding in the car to the inlaws' (a 45 minute ride or so) wasn't frustrating. Hubby doesn't talk in the car. He just doesn't. I'm a talkative person. I prefer to be visiting with someone. But this time, I was just relaxed and enjoying looking at the clouds.

One thing about chronic fatigue... I'm learning to slow down.

I just don't want to slow down *this much*.

No comments:

Post a Comment