Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How about an actual specific update?

Okay, so I ended up waxing poetic on that last one. :p

Let's see... today I gamed and slept. And made a couple of phone calls to doctors and to check in at work. Doesn't sound like much, but the phone calls can be significant. I did, however, sleep past my usual noon awakening. Slept until 1, was up until 5:30, slept/napped until 8:30.

Yesterday, slept until about 10:30. Rested until about 2. Went to mom's and watched some TV before cleaning for about 2 hours then watched more TV. Bones, in particular. Then came home and gamed until I went to bed, which was a little later than I should have. >.>

That's been the pattern the past couple of days. Sunday, slept and gamed but mostly slept. Saturday, helped mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment