Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wow. Well, that's a surprise, but a good one

That functional capacity test that I thought went "annoyingly well"?

The only thing that was *really* good on it was my consistency. As in, they could tell that I was consistently trying to do as well as I could on the test.

Otherwise, almost everything came out either low or significantly low for someone my age and gender.

And that was on a medium day. Not a *good* day, but not as bad a day as today, either. Average, really.

That's "good" because it supports what we need for insurance.

Though, it did make me sound worse than I feel, though not worse than I *am*.

As for today... helped mom moving stuff around upstairs in her place again, trying to reorganize for her new bookcase. Though we both tried not to overdo, we still got a good amount done.

No comments:

Post a Comment